Order online. Pick-up at your local GrowHealthy.
When you know what you want and you want it quickly. Order on growhealthy.com for a faster experience at the dispensary.
Priority Pick-Up Is Easy
- Pick-up orders can be placed on GrowHealthy.com 24 hours a day.
- Patients can now choose to schedule a preferred pickup time. When checking out on growhealthy.com, select a preferred pickup time from the dropdown list. Patients can schedule to pick up orders on the current or next day.*
- When checking out on growhealthy.com, please enter your Patient ID in the field that says “Medical Card Number.” This number can be found in bold at the top of your Medical Marijuana Use Registry Identification Card.
- Do not enter your Card ID which is printed at the bottom of your Medical Marijuana Use Registry Identification Card.
- Once your order is placed, you’ll receive an email confirmation and text message. The text message will read, “Hey [Patient Name], Your order #[order number] is confirmed and is being prepared. Your selected pickup time is [today or tomorrow] between [time – time].
- When your order is ready for pick-up, you’ll receive another email and text message. The text message will read, “Hey [Patient Name], Your order #[order number] is ready to be picked up [today or tomorrow] between [time – time]. We’ll see you then!
- Please wait until you receive communication that your order is ready before visiting your local GrowHealthy to retrieve your order.
- Once you have arrived, please check in inside the dispensary.
- Patients picking up in-store will be directed to visit a Priority Pick-Up Lane for an expedited checkout experience.
- We accept cash, CanPay, and debit cards through a cashless ATM system. We also provide cash-ATMs for your convenience.
- Our Brandon and Lake Worth patients also have the option to retrieve Priority Pick-Up orders by using our drive-thrus.
- All orders will be held for 24-hours from the selected pickup time. For example, a patient who places an order on Monday and selects a pickup time of Tuesday from 2:00 pm – 3:00 pm has until 3:00 pm on Wednesday to retrieve their order.
*Regarding scheduled pickup requests, GrowHealthy will do our absolute best to accommodate patient pickup time requests but cannot guarantee orders will be ready at the requested time due to order volume, current promotions, and staffing. All patients will receive a text message when their order is ready for pickup. Please wait until this message is received to visit the dispensary to retrieve the order. Patients can schedule to pick up orders on the current or next day. If you’re unable to retrieve your order, it will be held for 24-hours from your requested pick-up time.
How We’re Keeping Patients & Employees Safe
As you are likely aware, the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak continues to impact our daily lives. We at GrowHealthy are mindful of this situation and want to assure you, our valued patients, that we are monitoring and taking steps to help protect the general welfare of the public and especially our patients. The below are brand-wide best practice measures that are kept in place to protect our team members and patients, implemented in all of our facilities.
- Effective June 21, 2021, patients and GrowHealthy team members who are fully vaccinated are no longer required to wear face coverings while inside our dispensaries. Fully vaccinated patients and team members may personally elect to continue wearing face coverings.
- Patients and GrowHealthy team members who are not fully vaccinated are asked to continue wearing face coverings in our dispensaries.
- All retail locations conduct daily facility sanitation and have increased sanitation of common area cleaning and touchable surfaces.
- GrowHealthy employees follow hygiene protocols and implement proactive strategies to minimize exposure for patients, including continued cleanliness and sanitation of all facilities and personal sanitation of all employees.
- Dispensary associates also wear a fresh pair of sanitized gloves whenever near or in contact with products, including in store during product inspection for patients. This isn’t new, we always do this!
- All patients and GrowHealthy team members who are not fully vaccinated are asked to wear a face covering while inside our dispensaries.
- We implement a strict wellness policy that no team member attends work unless they are 100% well.
- Our GrowHealthy cultivation facility utilizes standardized General Manufacturing Practices (including monitored hand-washing and sanitizing steps, sterilized gloves required when near or in contact with product, protective booties, smocks and hair/beard covers).