Order online. Pick-up at your local GrowHealthy.
When you know what you want, and you want it quickly. Order on growhealthy.com for a faster experience at the dispensary.
Priority Pick-Up Is Easy
- Pick-up orders can be placed on GrowHealthy.com 24 hours a day. However, please be aware orders are only processed during dispensary hours. Orders placed more than an hour before closing are available for same-day pick-up. Orders placed within an hour of closing will be processed the following day.
- If you can’t make it to the dispensary the same day you placed your online order and need us to hold your order overnight, please reply to your confirmation email with this request.
Please note, due to Florida state law, GrowHealthy cannot process any transactions after 9:00pm. We suggest you arrive by 8:45pm to receive your medication.
- Once your order is placed, you’ll receive an email confirmation. Should you wish to also receive a text message confirmation, please opt-in to our texting program by visiting growhealthy.com/text-message-program/.
- When your order is ready for pick-up, you’ll receive an email from the dispensary. Should you wish to also receive a text message confirmation, please opt-in to our texting program by visiting growhealthy.com/text-message-program/.
- Please wait until you receive communication that your order is ready before visiting your local GrowHealthy to retrieve your order.
- Once you have arrived, please check-in inside the dispensary.
- Patients picking-up in-store will be directed to visit a Priority Pick-Up Lane for an expedited checkout experience.
- We accept cash and Canpay and provide ATMs for your convenience.
- Our Brandon and Lake Worth patients also have the option to retrieve Priority Pick-Up orders by using our drive-thrus.
- For patients who need to avoid all contact, please order for Priority Pick-Up and then call our dispensary to request curbside service.
How We’re Keeping Patients & Employees Safe
As you are likely aware, the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak continues to impact our daily lives. We, at GrowHealthy, are mindful of this situation and want to assure you, our valued patients, that we are monitoring and taking steps to help protect the general welfare of the public and especially our patients. The below are brand-wide best practice measures that are kept in place to protect our team members and patients, implemented in all of our facilities.
- Effective June 21, 2021, patients and GrowHealthy team members who are fully vaccinated are no longer required to wear face coverings while inside our dispensaries. Fully vaccinated patients and team members may personally elect to continue wearing face coverings.
- Patients and GrowHealthy team members who are not fully vaccinated are asked to continue wearing face coverings in our dispensaries.
- All retail locations conduct daily facility sanitation and have increased sanitation of common area cleaning and touchable surfaces.
- GrowHealthy employees follow hygiene protocols and implement proactive strategies to minimize exposure for patients, including continued cleanliness and sanitation of all facilities and personal sanitation of all employees.
- Dispensary associates also wear a fresh pair of sanitized gloves whenever near or in contact with products, including in store during product inspection for patients. This isn’t new, we always do this!
- All patients and GrowHealthy team members who are not fully vaccinated are asked to wear a face covering while inside our dispensaries.
- We implement a strict wellness policy that no team member attends work unless they are 100% well.
- Our GrowHealthy cultivation facility utilizes standardized General Manufacturing Practices (including monitored hand-washing and sanitizing steps, sterilized gloves required when near or in contact with product, protective booties, smocks and hair/beard covers).