Come On In. We’d Love To Help.
Our dispensary associates are passionate about the plant and committed to providing unparalleled service, expertise, and compassion
Shopping Is Safe & Easy
GrowHealthy dispensaries are open seven days a week,
Monday – Saturday 9:00am – 9:00pm and Sunday 12:00pm – 6:00pm.
- Visit us any time! New patients are welcome and receive 25% off.
- Our dispensary associates are knowledgeable and passionate about medicinal cannabis and dedicated to treating every patient with compassion and care. We’re happy to help you choose the best products based on your physician’s recommendations.
- Please have your MMJ Card and Driver’s License available.
- If you’re a new patient and interested in taking advantage of one of GrowHealthy’s discounts, please have your necessary documentation available. More information here: growhealthy.com/discounts
- We accept cash and Canpay and provide ATMs for your convenience.
How We’re Keeping Patients & Employees Safe
As you are likely aware, the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak continues to impact our daily lives. We, at GrowHealthy, are mindful of this situation and want to assure you, our valued patients, that we are monitoring and taking steps to help protect the general welfare of the public and especially our patients. The below are brand-wide best practice measures that are kept in place to protect our team members and patients, implemented in all of our facilities.
- Patients and GrowHealthy team members are required to wear facial coverings while inside our dispensaries.
- Facial coverings will not be required for persons who are under 2 years old; persons whom a face covering would cause impairment due to an existing health condition; or persons who are hearing-impaired and needs to see the mouth of someone wearing a face covering in order to communicate.
- Dispensary associates will be monitoring capacity and limiting the number of patients in our waiting rooms and sales floors.
- All patients are encouraged to social distance while in the dispensary, and decals are in place to help patients identify six feet apart.
- Plexiglass barriers are used at all checkout stations to ensure the safety of both patients and employees.
- All product on the dispensary floor is kept in glass cases to avoid coming in contact with patients or employees.
- Printed materials, including patient brochures and product information, will be kept behind the counter. If you would like a copy of these materials, please ask a dispensary associate.
- We have temporarily suspended our Bud Bars and are not allowing patients to view or smell products prior to purchasing. This is to ensure a safe distance is maintained from medication.
- All retail locations conduct daily facility sanitation and have increased sanitation of common area cleaning and touchable surfaces.
- GrowHealthy employees follow hygiene protocols and implement proactive strategies to minimize exposure for patients, including continued cleanliness and sanitation of all facilities and personal sanitation of all employees.
- Dispensary associates also wear a fresh pair of sanitized gloves whenever near or in contact with products, including in store during product inspection for patients. This isn’t new, we always do this!
- All our team members will be wearing masks. You’re not required to wear a mask, but are encouraged to do so if you wish.
- We implement a strict wellness policy that no team member attends work unless they are 100% well.
- Our GrowHealthy cultivation facility utilizes standardized General Manufacturing Practices (including monitored hand-washing and sanitizing steps, sterilized gloves required when near or in contact with product, protective booties, smocks and hair/beard covers).