How We’re Keeping Patients & Employees Safe
Coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to impact our daily lives. We, at GrowHealthy, are mindful of this situation and want to assure you, our valued patients, that we are monitoring closely and taking steps to help protect the general welfare of the public and especially our patients. The below are brand-wide best practice measures that are kept in place to protect our team members and patients, implemented in all of our facilities.
- Effective June 21, 2021, patients and GrowHealthy team members who are fully vaccinated are no longer required to wear face coverings while inside our dispensaries. Fully vaccinated patients and team members may personally elect to continue wearing face coverings.
- Patients and GrowHealthy team members who are not fully vaccinated are asked to continue wearing face coverings in our dispensaries.
- All retail locations conduct daily facility sanitation and have increased sanitation of common area cleaning and touchable surfaces.
- GrowHealthy employees follow hygiene protocols and implement proactive strategies to minimize exposure for patients, including continued cleanliness and sanitation of all facilities and personal sanitation of all employees.
- Dispensary associates also wear a fresh pair of sanitized gloves whenever near or in contact with products, including in store during product inspection for patients. This isn’t new, we always do this!
- All patients and GrowHealthy team members who are not fully vaccinated are asked to wear a face covering while inside our dispensaries.
- We implement a strict wellness policy that no team member attends work unless they are 100% well.
- Our GrowHealthy cultivation facility utilizes standardized General Manufacturing Practices (including monitored hand-washing and sanitizing steps, sterilized gloves required when near or in contact with product, protective booties, smocks and hair/beard covers).
Now Offering Priority Pick-Up
To reduce time in the dispensary, all patients can order for Priority Pick-Up Using GrowHealthy.com.
- Pick-up orders can be placed on GrowHealthy.com 24 hours a day. However, please be aware orders are only processed during dispensary hours. Orders placed more than an hour before closing are available for same-day pick-up. Orders placed within an hour of closing will be processed the following day.
- Once your order is placed, you’ll receive an email confirmation. Should you wish to also receive a text message confirmation, please opt-in to our texting program by visiting growhealthy.com/text-message-program/.
- When your order is ready for pick-up, you’ll receive an email from the dispensary. Should you wish to also receive a text message confirmation, please opt-in to our texting program by visiting growhealthy.com/text-message-program/.
- Please wait until you receive communication that your order is ready before visiting your local GrowHealthy to retrieve your order.
- Once you have arrived, please check-in inside the dispensary.
- Patients picking-up in-store will be directed to visit a Priority Pick-Up Lane for an expedited checkout experience.
- We accept cash and Canpay and provide ATMs for your convenience.
- Our Brandon and Lake Worth patients also have the option to retrieve Priority Pick-Up orders by using our drive-thrus.
Free Delivery On Orders Over $75
Easy access to medication without leaving your home.
- Place your delivery order by selecting “delivery” and entering your zip code in the header of this page. You can also order over the phone by calling 800.619.5288, option 2.
- All orders over $75 are delivered for free. Orders under $75 are subject to a $25 delivery fee. The $75 minimum must be met with all discounts applied.
- To learn more visit growhealthy.com/learn-about-delivery/
GrowHealthy Is Here to Help
We’re here when you need us. Our patient care team is available to answer your questions via email or by calling 800.619.5288. The GrowHealthy Patient Care Team is available Monday – Saturday 9:00am – 9:00pm ET and Sunday 11:00am – 8:00pm ET.
The health, wellness and education of our patients and team have always been our top priority. We want to continue to support you through this time by making healthy choices as accessible as possible. In an effort to keep calm and ensure we listen to the experts to guide our decisions, we encourage you to seek the latest information by visiting the CDC’s website.
GrowHealthy thanks you for your trust and confidence in allowing us to provide safe and premium-quality cannabis products to enhance your daily lives. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us with any questions about our products. Our team of experts will also be readily available at one of our 14 dispensaries throughout the state.
ANY HEALTH-RELATED INFORMATION PROVIDED IS FOR GENERAL KNOWLEDGE ONLY. THE CONTENT ON THIS PAGE IS NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE, DIAGNOSIS, OR TREATMENT. ALWAYS CONSULT WITH A QUALIFIED MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL REGARDING ANY MEDICAL CONDITION AND YOUR USE OF CANNABIS. THESE STATEMENTS HAVE NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FDA. GrowHealthy PRODUCTS ARE NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE, OR PREVENT ANY DISEASE.