GrowHealthy is excited to kick off the holiday season by giving back to our communities!
We will be hosting a food drive at all 18 of our dispensary locations from December 1st through December 17th!
We have partnered with Feeding Florida, a statewide affiliate with Feeding America. With the help of Feeding Florida, we have been able to connect with local food banks all across the Sunshine State! From Second Harvest of the Big Bend in the Panhandle to Feeding South Florida in Miami, we have the opportunity to feed Floridians all over! With your help, we can stock our food banks statewide.
As a special thank you for contributing to our food drive effort, we are offering a 10% stackable discount every day you make a purchase from December 1st to December 17th if you bring a minimum of two qualifying food items to your local dispensary! Unfortunately, we cannot extend this offer to our delivery orders.
For patients who can contribute to our local stores, this is not a one-time deal! We are extending this offer once per day per patient throughout the entire drive! So if you bring in two qualifying food items on December 5th and two more on December 10th, you can receive the 10% stackable discount on both days! Your discount will be applied when you pick up your order at the dispensary.
All of the items donated must be new, unopened, and non-expired. Please find a list below of the food banks’ most needed donation items:
Holiday Specific Foods
- Canned soup (cream of mushroom)
- Boxed stuffing
- Gravy (boxed or canned)
- Instant potatoes (boxed or canned)
- Canned cranberry sauce
- Canned vegetables (green beans, sweet peas, yams)
- Canned pie filling
- Rice & beans
- Pasta (whole grain & gluten free options)
- Pasta sauce (no added sugar)
- Nut or seed butter
- Canned fruit (in 100% fruit juice)
- Pop top food items (low sodium options)
Year Round Food Needed
- Canned meats (fish, chicken, turkey)
- Beans (canned or dry)
- Canned fruit (pull-tab tops, in 100% fruit juice, no added sugar)
- Fruit cups (in 100% fruit juice)
- Canned vegetables (pull-tab tops, no added salt or sugar)
- Nut & seed butter
- Jelly (no glass)
- Boxed macaroni
- Pasta sauce (no glass)
- Cereals, granola bars, oatmeal
- Soups, stews, chilis
- Cooking oils
- Dry milk & shelf-stable milk
- Dried fruit
Thank you for helping our communities!
If you have questions, please speak to your local dispensary associate or email our Patient Care Team at firstname.lastname@example.org